Customer feedback tools help capture valuable opinions, interests, preferences, and satisfaction levels of your audience. Today’s competitive business market is overflowing with top brands fighting neck to neck to stay on top. In such a scenario, you may not want your loyal customers to switch to your competitors.
But, no matter how hard you try, it isn’t easy to read your customer’s mind. Today they might purchase your product, but tomorrow they could abandon your brand.
There are several questions that arise when thinking about customer satisfaction.
- Are they happy with your products or services?
- Did our customer service team address their pain points?
- Are they looking forward to a specific new product feature?
A reliable customer feedback tool can help you find the answers to these questions.
You will find various feedback tools that help track the customers’ pulse consistently. All you need to do is customize the survey templates based on your business requirements. In this blog, we will understand the growing importance of collecting customer feedback, discuss some must-have features, and explore the 21 best customer feedback software in detail. Here we go!
21 Best Customer Feedback Software & Tools
Here is a detailed comparison of the 21 best customer feedback software that you can choose from.
Best For: Small to large organizations looking for a tool offering pre-built templates for surveys and forms
ProProfs Survey Maker lets you create highly effective customer feedback surveys using a library of ready-to-use templates. You can customize the theme, colors, logos, and other attributes of these surveys to keep them closely aligned with your company’s branding. Choose from multiple question types, deployment channels, and targeting options for your feedback surveys.
- Create NPS surveys, polls, questionnaires, scored quizzes, email surveys, etc.
- Use several question types such as MCQs, ratings, level scale, checkbox, etc.
- Share surveys via email, social media, website, SMS, etc.
- Collect feedback with sidebar forms, in-app surveys, popup surveys, etc.
- Generate presentation-ready reports and export analytics data effortlessly
- Add scores, skip logic, and branching to surveys
- Integrate with Mailchimp, Freshdesk, WordPress, and other business applications
- Loading speed slows at times
- Lacks video question type for surveys
Starts from $19 per month.
Best For: Pop-up surveys, advanced targeting, intuitive reporting, multiple survey types, sentiment analysis
Qualaroo is one of the most sought-after feedback tools. It has rich features like pre-designed and highly-customizable templates, multiple survey types like NPS, CSAT, CES, branching and skip logic, an NPS calculator, and more. It is very easy to set up Qualaroo, create surveys within minutes, and start collecting real-time customer feedback.
- Comes with conditional logic so you can ask appropriate questions to the right audience
- Advanced targeting options, so you can zero in on the right people
- Offers several question types like the Likert scale, dichotomous, rating scale, and more
- Target specific domains or a complete website with surveys
- Has a lot of integrations with tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, MailChimp, etc.
- Pop-up surveys help collect customer insights without disrupting their experience
- Use exit-intent surveys to gather feedback from leaving customers
- Templates are not categorized
- UI needs work
Starts from $80/month
Best For: Deploy feedback forms & surveys on several channels
Typeform is an online feedback tool using which you can create innovative and conversational surveys. By just signing up with your email address, you can access a free plan of the tool. In addition, there is an interesting video ask feature. Using this, you can interact with your customers face-to-face and build stronger relationships.
- Choose from a wide variety of forms, quizzes, surveys, and test templates
- Create conversational surveys to increase your response rates
- Attach photos and videos to your survey questions
- Choose from a variety of question types to collect the most appropriate feedback
- Use branching logic in surveys to ask relevant questions
- Acess a video library with customizable survey templates
- Easily integrate the application with Google Sheets, MailChimp, Slack, Zapier, etc.
- Limited functionality when creating surveys on mobile devices
- Lacks multi-language options
Starts from $25/month
Related Read: Best Typeform Alternatives And Competitors
Best For: Creating & deploying multi-channel feedback surveys
SurveyMonkey is an effective tool to track customer feedback. It has a simple user interface and lets you customize surveys extensively. SurveyMonkey offers a range of templates to help you get started. A basic free plan is also available, which comes in handy for small businesses or solopreneurs.
- Share surveys via customized links, QR code, email, social media, or website embedding
- Include complex question branching logic in surveys
- Personalize surveys by adding your own logos and images
- Reduce order bias by randomizing questions
- Get started quickly by using pre-built survey templates
- Edit surveys even after they have gone live
- SurveyMonkey integrates well with popular tools like Mailchimp, Slack, Zapier, Microsoft Teams, and more
- Question types are limited
- Lacks advanced analytics options
Starts from $31/month
Related Read: Best SurveyMonkey Alternatives & Competitors
Best For: Getting on-demand customer feedback
Momentive is an AI-powered focused on collecting actionable feedback from your target audience and creating an innovative customer experience. The tool enables you to improve business decisions based on real responses from customers. Use it to create NPS, CSAT, CES and other surveys that let you gain better insights into customers.
- Analyze trends by integrating technology with human sentiment
- Conduct advanced market research
- Create relational and transactional NPS surveys
- Share surveys via multiple channels like links, emails, social media, websites, and so on
- Access advanced analytics to gain insights into customer behavior
- Capture feedback from within your mobile app
- Use AI to maintain quality response standards
- Lacks industry-specific templates
Best For: Customer engagement & retention
Hubspot is a versatile customer feedback platform that provides various services in marketing, CMS, CRM, sales, customer service, and more. Using the Hubspot CRM solution, you can automatically monitor your customer sentiments via social media, email, live chat, etc. In addition, with robust forms, you can easily convert your visitors into leads and enhance your business growth.
- Create custom feedback surveys using pre-built question types and surveys
- Easily monitor social mentions of your brand from a single platform
- Use custom keyword tracking to understand in-depth messages
- Reply to comments directly from the Hubspot dashboard
- Generate in-depth campaign reports to analyze your brand performance on different social media platforms
- Easily connect Hubspot with tools like Gmail, WordPress, Google Calendar, and more
- Conduct NPS, CES, and CSAT surveys
- Pricing is steep
- Reporting capabilities are limited
- Free plan available
- Paid plans start from $45/month
Best For: Collecting visual feedback
With this customer feedback tool, you can easily collect visual feedback using notes, comments, encircling, and more. You can even take screenshots to understand the behavior of your online visitors. Create CSAT (customer satisfaction) surveys and NPS (net promoter score) surveys to gauge your customer sentiments.
- Make use of the ticket screenshot option to pin your user comments
- Understand customer journey by tracking and recording their flow at every touchpoint
- Access a single dashboard to view all the comments and reviews in one place
- Capture user screen as well as metadata
- Get started with templates and customize these widgets according to your needs
- Integrate with your favorite third-party tools like Jira, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Multilingual support to cater to different target audiences
- Native integration options are limited
- Reporting is rudimentary
Contact for pricing
Best For: Gathering real-time insights & automating feedback collection
Survicate is one of the best customer feedback management tools that offer real-time insights into user sentiment. Use it to create website surveys, in-app surveys, and Intercom messenger surveys and analyze the collected data easily. In addition, you can make use of conversational surveys for more engaging customer experiences.
- Trigger delivery of surveys based on any factor of your choice
- Share surveys via your website, social media, emails, live chat, blogs, etc.
- Choose from NPS, CSAT, CES, and other survey types provided as templates
- Filter responses and analyze them using comprehensive dashboards
- Manage feedback using a centralized hub
- Integrate seamlessly with HubSpot, Zapier, and Google Analytics
- Create conversational surveys on Intercom messenger
- Customer service response times are high
- One survey cannot be sent out in different formats
- Free plan available
- Paid plans start from $89/month
Best For: Conducting NPS, CSAT, CES surveys
CustomerSure is another versatile customer feedback tool that comes with NPS survey templates. Embed the NPS form on your website, send it via email, or share it on social media. With a real-time analytics feature, you can monitor the most important metrics. With actionable insights, you can ensure a greater level of customer satisfaction and increase your business growth.
- Choose from pre-built templates for NPS, CSAT, CES, and more
- Easily categorize feedback and add notes for future reference
- Monitor and share the right metrics with your team
- Use text analytics and reporting for customer feedback
- Brand your surveys according to your unique needs
- Set up real-time notifications and alerts for urgent issues
- Multilingual support to create user-friendly surveys
- Slow to load at times
- Creating cases from surveys is time-intensive and complex
Contact for pricing
10. Zonka Feedback
Best For: Create and measure feedback on multiple touchpoints and channels Zonka Feedback is a customer feedback software that helps businesses collect, analyze, and act on feedback from their customers. The platform offers various feedback collection methods, including online surveys, in-app surveys, email surveys, sms surveys, kiosks, and offline data collection, allowing businesses to capture feedback from customers across various touchpoints.
- Key Features:
- • Choose from a wide variety of feedback forms, quizzes, surveys, and test templates
- • Set up real-time Email Alerts, SMS Alerts, Slack or Teams Notifications to loop in your teams when a response is captured.
- • Distribute surveys using iPads, Android Tablets, Kiosks, Emails, SMSes, Web Buttons, Web Embed, In-App
- • Multiple languages, allowing businesses to collect feedback from customers in different countries and regions.
- • Automate using CX workflows, take action and close the feedback loop Pros: • The reporting and analytics for feedback are spot on
- • Conditional logic & automations
- • Customized survey URL
- • Tonnes of AI powered templates to choose from Cons
- • More training videos required
- Pricing: Plans start at $49/month; 7 days free trial available Review Score: Capterra: 4.8/5 G2: 4.7/5
Best For: Customer experience tracking & management
GetFeedback lets you leverage customer feedback to improve business processes. Collect feecback from website or within mobile apps. Deliver targeted surveys based on the customer behavior and position in the buyer’s journey. Discover trends and make data-backed business decisions to improve customer experience and business profitability.
- Access templates for NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys
- Customize the logos, colors, fonts, and other attributes of your surveys
- Create custom dashboards to track the most relevant metrics
- Trigger follow-up based on the feedback received from customers
- Capture feedback through your website or email
- Connect it with your favorite third-party apps such as Google Analytics, Slack, Jira, etc.
- Gather feedback from conversational channels such as SMS or chat
- Better-quality of templates is required
- Has a steep learning curve
Best For: Voice of the Customer software for improving experience
InMoment is a comprehensive voice of the customer tool offering features like real-time feedback collection, online alerts, social reviews, advocacy solutions, and more. It lets you deliver targeted surveys at the right time in the customer journey. Collect anonymous responses and achieve higher survey completion rates with this efficient client feedback tool.
- Use text analytics across multiple languages to understand what your customers think about your brand
- Leverage an AI-driven adaptive sentiment engine to recognize new terms and phrases in customer feedback
- Experience Intelligence (XI) platform allows you to understand emerging trends in customer feedback
- Integrate indirect feedback data from sources like CRM and point of data to make dynamic business decisions
- Create NPS, CSAT, CES, and microsurveys delivered via email, SMS, or in-app
- Monitor your brand perception on social media channels with social listening
- Integrate InMoment with your favorite tools like Slack, ZenDesk, and Workday.
- Better natural language processing capabilities are required
- Survey links do not have an expiration date
Best For: Collecting & acting on customer feedback in real-time
With AskNicely, you can easily track multiple customer metrics like CSAT, NPS, CES, and more. Not just that, you can segment the NPS results based on customer responses, department or product-wise, and different phases of the customer journey.
With direct integration with CRM tools, you can quickly respond to customer queries on any platform.
- Use various channels to share your surveys, such as the web, SMS, or email
- Directly publish feedback on several platforms, including mobile apps, Powerpoint presentations, and web applications
- Automate review and referral requests by defining custom rules
- Discover trends and insights into customer behavior
- Send emails and push notifications to relevant people at the right time
- AskNicely is compatible with many third-party tools like Intercom, Zendesk, Zapier, Hubspot, etc.
- Create NPS, CSAT, CES, and star rating surveys
- The interface is hard to navigate
- Setting up automation is challenging
Best For: Customer experience management
Qualtrics is a reliable voice of the customer tool. Some interesting features to watch out for are Qualtrics IQ, NPS surveys, Qualtrics Experience Management Platform (XM), and more. The account managers of your organization can handle multiple client accounts from a single Qualtrics dashboard.
- Collect feedback from your target customers on a real-time basis
- Use the dashboard to get a top-level view of minor challenges and sort them out proactively
- Automate workflows to take relevant actions post-feedback collection
- Use advanced AI capabilities to understand the needs of your customers, what customers are talking about your brand, and much more
- Qualtrics Experience Management Platform (XM) gives you multiple customer data collection options like email, web, link, and social sharing
- Use predictive analytics to make better decisions
- Segments feedback based on any criteria of your choice
- Limited formatting options
- Documentation needs improvement
Related Read: Top 10 Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors
Best For: Website heatmaps & customer behavior analysis
Hotjar is one of the most popular customer feedback systems available in the user testing tools category. The exciting features of Hotjar include survey feedback collection, heatmaps to analyze customer behavior, instant visual feedback, and more.
You get a clear idea of how your customer is engaging with your website in real-time.
- Use heatmaps and session recordings to analyze how users interact with your solutions
- Gather live and contextual feedback from your website
- Spot trends in user behavior and use them to improve business decisions
- Deliver surveys via links or display them on your websites as pop-ups
- View all relevant insights in one place with a comprehensive dashboard
- Integrate Hotjar with your favorite third-party tools like Slack, Hubspot, Zapier, etc.
- Track which website pages have more views and the links that customers click on, etc.
- Can affect the loading speed of the website
- Pricing is higher compared to other options
Best For: Customer experience management
SurveySensum is an AI-powered platform that lets you collect feedback from multiple channels such as chatbots, emails, surveys, or social media. The tool has a library of templates that can help you get started quickly. You can also create custom user roles-based dashboards to analyze the collected data.
- Conduct surveys via email, SMS, or WhatsApp
- View real-time results using personalized dashboards
- Use advanced text analytics and customer sentiment analysis
- Tag and categorize collected feedback
- Manage user requests and and product roadmaps
- Create NPS, CES, Voice of Customer, and CSAT surveys
- Choose from a range of pre-built templates
- Documentation needs improvement
- The interface can be challenging to navigate
Best For: Integrating with websites or apps for feedback collection
UserReport is a popular customer feedback software that helps you create powerful surveys and feedback widgets. The collected user reviews can be conveniently exported to community forums to enhance your brand image. Moreover, you can set newsletter signup options. This helps analyze the background of customers interested in your brand offerings.
- Customize the feedback forum according to your unique needs
- Access detailed reports to gain insights into audience demographics
- Add a code snippet to websites to start collecting feedback from it
- Validate and extend your audience using the collected data
- Segment your audience across multiple media channels
- Get monthly reports directly in your inbox
- Easy integration with Google Analytics for advanced analysis of feedback
- Lacks professional templates to get started
- More customization options are required
Best For: Capturing feedback through user-friendly surveys
SurveyStance makes the feedback collection process more exciting and convenient for the respondents. This increases your response rate and enables you to gain better insights into customer needs and satisfaction. Create one-click emoji feedback surveys to gauge your business’s performance and share them as links and QR codes, or embed them within your emails.
- Embed surveys within email signatures, website, or tickets
- Collect one-click feedback through QR codes
- Enable customers to directly text feedback to you
- Get instant notification alerts for feedback
- Choose from several emoji options or use your own images instead
- Use survey kiosks to capture offline feedback in real-time
- Display custom follow-up questions post feedback collection
- Does not offer any annual discounted plans
- Advanced reporting & analytics options are missing
Starts from $39/month
Best For: Sharing feedback invites with customers
Podium is a popular messaging tool that uses video chat, webchat, SMS, and more to collect actionable feedback from the target audience. Manage brand reputation by understanding what customers talk about you on different channels. In addition, Podium also comes with a sentiment analysis feature. Create benchmarks for your brand and visualize your marketing strategy better.
- Assemble all customer conversations in one place
- Get real-time feedback by embedding NPS surveys on your website
- Monitor reviews and automate review requests
- Find trends in your customer reviews with sentiment analysis
- Get all information in one comprehensive dashboard
- Integrate with Calendly, Copper, FreshBooks, and other such applications
- Send SMS payment links to your customers to close deals quickly
- APIs are complicated to use
- Customer service is substandard
Starts from $249/month
Best For: User feedback software for multiple digital channels
If you need real-time insights into user feedback, Mopinion is a tool worth consideration. The tool lets you capture feedback from several digital channels, including your website, emails, and apps. Carry out a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this data. You can also create conversational feedback forms that improve customer engagement.
- Create surveys from scratch or choose from pre-designed templates
- Collect feedback from within your native apps
- Conduct NPS, CSAT, CES, and GCR surveys
- Sort and filter through collected data for better analysis
- Set user access roles for team members
- Connect with your favorite CRM, project management, and business analytics tools
- Design custom analytics dashboard to track the most relevant data
- Restrictive capabilities to create conditional flows
- Reporting needs to be more advanced
Starts from $259/month
Best For: Creating NPS, CSAT & CES surveys
Retently is a powerful solution that can be leveraged to improve product and, consequently, customer experience. You can use the tool to create NPS, CSAT, CES, and other surveys. It also empowers you to use industry benchmarks to improve your business’s performance.
- Collect feedback across channels such as email and messengers
- Automate feedback tagging and categorization
- Use sentiment analysis to extract useful information and predict results
- Choose from pre-designed NPS survey templates
- Get real-time insights to improve your customer experience
- Generate advanced reports to discover trends
- Integrate the tool with applications like Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce
- Customizing templates is challenging
- Lacks a mobile application
Starts from $25/month
Must-Have Features in Customer Feedback Tools
Following are some essential features that you should consider when comparing tools for feedback collection and management.
If you are a small and medium-sized business, you might want to consider customer feedback platforms that offer sufficient free trials (14-30 days). This will help you understand all the product features before subscribing to a paid plan. Look for affordable yet quality tools which give you significant feedback collection capabilities in a basic plan.
The customization capabilities give you the freedom to change the color, font, images, logos, etc., of your feedback survey or questionnaire. This feature is essential to brand and personalize your survey. Pick a customer feedback tool that gives you the maximum customization options.
Ensure that the customer feedback solutions come with an option to integrate with your already existing tools like MailChimp, Hubspot, and more. With integrations, you can collect more relevant customer data. For example, by connecting the survey tool to your CRM tools, you can identify potential leads online and source more business for your brand.
4. Flexible User Interface
Go for an online feedback platform that is simple, neat, and easy to use. You may not want to spend more time setting things up from scratch. Ensure that the buttons are visible, the fonts are clear, and the page breaks are customizable.
5. Real-Time Response Collection & Analysis
As a brand, you might want to know what your customers think about your business every single minute. Hence, choose a customer feedback platform that helps you to view and analyze responses in real time. Opt for reports that take the form of simplified charts and bar graphs.
Choosing the Right Customer Feedback Tool
To become a customer-focused business, you need to collect feedback at different touchpoints of the customer journey. Collecting customer feedback comes with many benefits like improving your products or services, retaining your existing customers, measuring customer satisfaction, and more.
Using a customer feedback tool is one of the easiest ways to improve your products or services. You can easily understand your customer loyalty and the probability of their retention.
Customer feedback software falls into different categories, such as survey tools, video feedback tools, visual feedback tools, social media monitoring tools, and more. To select the ideal tool out of these, you need to keep various factors in mind. These include cost, user interface, customization options, automation capabilities, integrations, and so on.
A dynamic customer feedback app like ProProfs Survey Maker will easily align with your specific needs, enabling you to enhance your customer satisfaction and retention. Such a tool will allow you to make effective utilization of collected feedback and leverage it for accelerated business growth.
Do you want a free Survey Software?
We have the #1 Online Survey Maker Software to get actionable user insights.